Friday, April 03, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...hooray! I'm so looking forward to two days away from work!

These snapdragons are growing in the same bed as the Blenheim apricot tree:

Snapdragons

...and said apricot tree has set its fruit:

Blenheim apricots as of 4/3/15

Our ranunculus are starting to bloom:

Ranunculus, close up

And in the category of fiber eye candy, my Rockin' Sock Club installment for March arrived:

Rockin Sock Club, March 2015 Installment

Love the colors of this yarn!  I might actually make something from this installment.

Up this weekend: The biggest item is to finish the taxes. We're very close, s I have no doubt that we can do it. It's just a matter of applying ourselves.

New episodes of Outlander start on Saturday!! So excited...the hiatus has been way too long! Once Game of Thrones starts up again, I'll be a very happy camper.

I'm waiting for a couple of fabric orders, so the stealth project is on hold until I receive them. I might have to start one of my other Loopy Academy projects so I might a hope of finishing them by the due date.

Wish I knit faster!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...