Here is the latest handspun I completed. This is Drake's Bay [Ravelry]:
and the close up:
Merino-Bamboo top (4 oz) from Royale Hare
168.4 yds. chain ply, 13 WPI
Here's what Santa Fe #5 looks like now:
So close to done! Maybe this weekend...
WIP Roll Call
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 21
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
I think I have the final layout...time to start sewing!
- Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
- Old Christmas ornaments
Finishing the back stitching on some Southwestern ornaments I started many years ago
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Scardy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.