Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...another no-photo post.
  1. The stealth commission quilt is ready for quilting! My backing fabric arrived on Friday so I was able to sandwich the quilt. I love that the backing fabric is 54 inches wide. The quilt top is 43.5 inches wide, so there are no seams on the back!
  2. I'm working on a stealth side-project that related to the commission quilt. It's been percolating in my brain since I started the commission quilt. I've made it a reality and am pleased with how far I got on the weekend.
  3. I'm chugging right along on the Sweet Summer cross stitch project. I'm about 50% done with it.
  4. I'm past the half-way mark on the Beyond Antares (aka Equatorial Nights) scarf [Ravelry].
  5. I've been playing sys admin at home. I bought a refurbished MacBook Air and have been migrating my information from my old computer. For some reason the instructions for moving iTunes music from one computer to another did not work for me. It could be because I was going from a much older OS. I don't know why it wasn't working, but I finally found a method that worked. It only took a few days!
  6. Because I was so involved in the commission quilt, I didn't visit with the relatives on the weekend. Instead, we went out to dinner last night. That worked for me!
  7. I'm wishing that August would slow down a bit...I can't believe that kids are going back to school already. It seems like Summer just started...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...