Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I finally took a photo of the latest cross stitch project.

This is Sail, a design by Shepherd's Bush with buttons by Just Another Button Company:

Sail cross stitch, as of 9/16/2015

When I bought this in 2004, the shop kitted the design with the buttons and the fabric. I was happy that I could purchase the fabric with it as it can be difficult to get this type of fabric locally. Now that I'm working on it, I am not happy with the fabric color they chose. It's too close to one of the colors in the beach ball and in the lighthouse.  I'm going to leave it for now, but if I really hate it in the lighthouse, I'll pick a darker blue from my DMC stash.

WIP Roll Call:

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 38 of 62; need to tink back about 40 stitches to fix a beading error
  2. Sail (cross stitch)
    Working on the letter A
  3. Stealth Commission project (quilting)
    Quilting the centers of the squares, approx. 85% done
  4. Stealth project #2 (quilting)
    Need to hand-stitch the label and it's done!
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  4. No-Noro Hat for Halos of Hope (knitting)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...