Thursday, March 10, 2016

Can we just pretend it's still Wednesday?

...I totally spaced on WIP-it Wednesday yesterday. I'll just post it today, 'K?

First, here's a photo of the in-progress Citrus Hat [Ravelry]:

Citrus Hat ribbing

I finished the ribbing and I'm now knitting the main part of the hat.

I haven't worked on it yet this week. My goal is to get a few rows knit tonight while I watch Face Off.

**WIP Roll Call**

Worked on:
  • Leaf Monthly Musing (cross stitch)
  • Mermaid's Tale (weaving) [Ravelry]
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Citrus Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Empress handspun [Ravelry
  5. Sweet Heat handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  6. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...