Friday, March 03, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...first one for March.

We continue to have crocuses blooming the backyard. This is a Pickwick crocus nearly the end of its bloom:

Pickwick crocus, nearing the end

The Blenheim apricot tree is setting its blossoms:

Apricot blossoms are appearing

...and the plum trees are going crazy with blossoms:

Plum blossoms

Up this weekend: No trips or events this weekend. I need to do a little catch-up on housework, but then its mostly crafts.

I'd like to finish spinning the yak-silk that's on the wheel. I have so many yummy new fibers to spin...I want to spin them all now! However, I'm not sure whether the latest repair of the wheel is going to hold.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...