Friday, February 23, 2018

Eye Candy and F.O. Friday...

...Stitches West style.

I finished my Ravellenic Hat:

Ravellenic Hat, side view

Specs:
Started 2/9/18
Finished 2/22/18
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Ombre in Teal Zeal
Pattern: Slouchy Beehive Hat by Flora Cheung
For the Ravellenic Games 2018

In the category of Eye-Candy-Is-In-The-Eye-of-the-Beholder, here is a quick look at my stash haul from Thursday and Friday's trip to the Stitches West market:

Stitches West 2018, day 1 and 2

I'l do a full-blown collage when Stitches is over.

This cold is sapping my strength. Yesterday was OK, but today, I couldn't really enjoy the market for very long. I came home mid-day and crashed on the couch. I've been here pretty much all afternoon. I just don't have the energy to work on anything.

I hope I get a decent night's sleep and that tomorrow is better.
.

No comments:

Catching Up on Thursday...

 ...totally spaced on posting yesterday.   I've been involved in reorganizing my fabric. The cats decided it's fun to pull my ...