Friday, March 16, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...in which we have both clouds and flowers!

It's been raining off and on for several days. We really need the rain, so no complaints from me. There have been some amazing rainbows that I have been unable to capture. They always seem to happen when I'm driving!

I tried to capture one on Wednesday, but by the time I parked and pulled out the camera, it was gone. I did capture some pretty cool clouds, though.

This is at the corner of Sydney and Cascade drive near my house:

Evening clouds 3/14/18

This is at the elementary school near my house:

Sun setting at Nimitz School

And this is looking down Cascade Drive:

Sun setting behind the clouds

The garden is very happy with all the rain. Our goji berry is setting flowers:

Goji berry flowers

and the grape hyacinth are blooming:

Grape hyacinth

Up this weekend: Nothing specific planned, just the usual chores and errands.

I'd like to get some new athletic shoes for the gym, but I don't know whether I'll be able to drag myself out of the studio!

I'd like to spend a few hours beading the mermaid. I have some finishing work queued up that I should also attack. I'd love to work on my weaving...it's been too long!

We'll see how far I get. :-)
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...