Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WIP-it Wednesday...

...progress is slow this week.

The time change is affecting me more than I expected. Add to that a change in my workout schedule, and things are a bit off-kilter. I'm having no trouble getting up in the morning to do my workout, but having yoga on Monday and Fridays instead of Tuesdays and Thursdays means that I am doing 3 straight days of at the gym doing cardio. By the end of gym days, I'm more tired than usual and have no energy to work on my projects. I suspect that it will take a a couple of weeks to get back feeling normal.

Here's an updated look at the Christmas 9 Patch pillow project. Only 2 squares to go!

Christmas 9 Patch Pillow, as of 3/14/18

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    Working on the beading for the bottom of the bubble cascade.
  • Mirabel handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Finished the 5th, 6th, and 7th cop and transferred them to a temporary spindle; started the 8th cop.
  • Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
    Finished row 1, square 1; started row 2, square 1.
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
  3. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Finishing work
  5. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  7. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  8. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...