Friday, October 05, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for the weekend!

Still no photos from the garden, so you get more photos that I took over the summer. These are all from neighbors' yards.

Cape Mallow:

Cape mallow

Oleander:

Oleander

Ragwort:

Ragwort

Purple daisies:

Purple daisies

Up this weekend: We will continue to reduce the amount of stuff we have in storage. We've made a good dent so far. With free dump weekends for the next two weeks, we're motivated to get rid of things that can't be recycled or donated.

I'm currently wending my way through a large Rubbermaid container full of The Daughter's elementary school papers. They've been stored for way too many years since she's now 40! I'm keeping a selected few items, some of which will be scanned and then recycled.

I hope to start the next mermaid this weekend, but we'll see if I have enough motivation to do so!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...