Friday, November 16, 2018

Not-quite Eye Candy Friday...

...we've experienced a week of poor air quality due to the fires north of us.

So many people (and animals) have lost their homes, some lost their lives, and many are missing in the #CaliforniaFires. I feel for them all.

Here's a photo from last Friday, which was the beginning of our hazy days.

Hazy sunrise 11/9/18

OK, now imagine it twice as bad. I haven't seen blue sky in several days. I can't imagine how bad it is in the actual fire area. Ugh!

We're looking forward to Thanksgiving at my mom's next week. She lives well out of the smoke area. It will be nice to be able to go outside and breathe fresh air.

Up this weekend: Start the prep for Thanksgiving. I'm taking stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a pie to my mom's, as well as having a small Thanksgiving dinner for us on the weekend. The more I can prep and freeze this weekend, the less I have to do during the week!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...