Friday, March 01, 2024

F.O. and Eye Candy Friday...

 ...one last finish for February.

I plied the Wensleydale singles. I was surprised that it turned out softer than I expected. I'll take that as a win. This is Walk In The Forest Handspun [Ravelry]:

Walk In The Forest Handspun

and the close-up:

Walk In The Forest Handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started 2/24/2024
Finished 2/28/2024
Wensleydale (4.2 oz.) from DeGoatnsheep Ranch
100 yds. chain-ply, 9 WPI

Things are starting to bloom. This iris bloomed in the backyard:

Rain drops on an iris

In the courtyard, the freesias are starting to emerge:

Raindrops on freesias

The Husband has planted more flowers in the courtyard, but our recent rain storm mushed up the blooms. I'll take photos when they are in better shape.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...