Wednesday, March 20, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...mostly cross-stitch this week.

The little bit of spinning that I did was finished on Friday (see my previous post).

I've been alternating Dreaming Cleo with Pearl Orchid. Pearl Orchid has proved to be problematic for me. I've had to frog several sections because I used the wrong color. Sigh. My own error, but so much for this piece being a quick one!

Pearl Orchid mini

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Dreaming Cleo (cross stitch)
    Added the metallic gold to the headpiece before moving on to the body and the rest of the design.
  2. Pearl Orchid (cross stitch)
    Pulled out another section that used the wrong color. Finished restitching the section and started on the outer border.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]   
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  4. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch) 

IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):

  • Singularity Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Ready for Finishing:

  • Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...