Wednesday, July 24, 2024

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a finished object.

When I was finished with Tour de Fleece, I went back to my latest cross stitch WIP and finished it. This is Crystal Heart, a mini from Just Nan.

Crystal Heart mini

Specs:
Started 6/19/2024
Finished 7/23/2024
Chart from Just Nan

I've added it to the pile of finishing work.

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Reviewing potential; projects for Ravellenics, which starts Friday 7/26

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Website (other)

Queued:

  • Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. Collector's Heart 2024 (cross stitch)
  3. Crystal Heart mini (cross stitch)
  4. Jasmine Mix mini (cross stitch)
  5. Mermaid’s Lagoon Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  7. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  3. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...