Wednesday, September 18, 2024

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit.

The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from one of my brothers, and keeping with some necessary paperwork, it's been a whirlwind.

I have worked on only one of my projects. This is Underwater City by Barbara Ana Designs. It's a challenge working with a restricted number of colors, including my nemesis, white.

Underwater City, as of 9182024

WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:

  1. Finishing work
    Selected backing fabric for
  2. Underwater City (cross stitch)
    Completed upper section of design except for backstitching.

No Work This Week:

  1. Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
  2. Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]

Queued:

  1. The Sea Merchant's Wife (cross stitch)
    Ready to start.

Ready for Finishing:

  1. Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
  2. Collector's Heart 2024 (cross stitch)
  3. Crystal Heart mini (cross stitch)
  4. Dreaming Cleo (cross stitch) 
  5. Frost Flower mini (cross stitch)
  6. Jasmine Mix mini (cross stitch)
  7. Pearl Orchid mini (cross stitch)
  8. Tulip Time mini (cross stitch)
  9. Winged Dreams (cross stitch) 
  10. Witchy Dreams (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:

  1. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  2. California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  3. Chaca II (needlepoint)
  4. Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
  6. Website (other)

No comments:

WI-it Wednesday...

 ...yeah, I've been absent for a bit. The last week+ have been pretty busy for us. Between celebrating my birthday, a visit from o...