WIP-it Wednesday...
...so many projects, it's hard to pick just one to work on!
I finished the Alphabet Afghan. I'm letting it hang up to hopefully get some wrinkles out before I take photos.
I'm tweaking things in the studio. One thing that I needed to address was ordering a chair mat. Having to roll my chair between the computer and the sewing machine will tear up the area rug over time. It took a bit to figure out what size and type to order, but it's on its way.
I'm starting to work on some of the outstanding WIPs, but there are other things that also need to happen. For example, I need to get some dust covers on the Baby Wolf loom and both spinning wheels. For the moment, the loom is covered with a decorative flat sheet, clipped in a couple of places. I'll eventually sew the corners into it, but it's good for now. As for the spinning wheel covers, I've cut out the pieces and need to sewing.
Our garden path looked great in this morning's sun:
WIPs Roll Call
Worked On:
- Morgana (cross stitch)
Working on the hair. -
Road to Chaos (quilting)
Working on the machine quilting. It's been tough this week because it's been hot - Studio
Working on spinning wheel covers.
No Work This Week:
- California Red Poppy Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Gypsy Rose Lee Handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Herding Cats quilt (quilting)
- Illusion Cube Blanket (knitting) [Ravelry]
- La Cat-trina quilt (quilting)
- My Recipes (cooking)
- Starwoman (cross stitch)
- Website (other)
Queued for Starting
- Moon Lets Sun Shine (or Luna y Sol) quilt (quilting)
- Summer Typography (cross stitch)
Ready for Finishing:
- Finishing work for some old crewel pictures (sewing)
- August 1997 Hat-of-the-Month (cross stitch)
- Bring Us Good Cheer
- CATrina (cross stitch)
- Cherub Garden (cross stitch)
- Collector's Heart 2026 (cross stitch)
- Ewe Can Build a Snowman pincushion (cross stitch)
- Happy Pumpkin needleroll (cross stitch)
- Horrified! mini (cross stitch)
- Making Spirits Bright (cross stitch)
- Peaceful Night (cross stitch)
- Primrose Path (cross stitch)
- Sea Dandelion (cross stitch)
- Star (cross stitch)
- Stay Warm (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Look Through My Window quilt for me (quilting)
- Ocean Ripples Wrap (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Sky Lanterns Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)

Comments